JOIN TRMA Canada
TRMA Canada offers excellent opportunities for both companies and individuals in telecommunications risk management to share knowledge, enhance skills, establish best practices and meet industry peers.
With your annual membership, you will receive these valuable benefits:
- Opportunities to network with other professionals from all areas of telecommunications credit and risk management
- Free attendance at TRMA Canada conferences
- Educational programs and workshops to build best practices and hone skills
- Access to industry benchmarking and statistical studies to help your company make critical decisions
- Direct contact with preferred vendor affiliates offering cutting-edge technologies, tools and services
- Opportunity to participate on TRMA committees
- Automatic membership in TRMA US (voting members only)
- Eligible to attend US conferences
- Access to TRMA US membership database
Who is eligible to join?
Any telecommunications company providing services to consumers or business users, and governed by the Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC), is eligible to apply for membership in TRMA Canada. A corporation that is eligible for membership shall become a member after application to the Board, payment of annual dues in advance, and election by the Board. Business Affiliate membership applications will be reviewed on a case by case basis and must be accompanied by a reference from an existing voting member. Interested parties should make application to the board of directors.
Affiliated or subsidiary companies
Corporate members that are affiliated or subsidiary companies will be recognized as one (1) member under the parent company. Affiliated companies without a parent company will be recognized as one (1) member.
What are the membership fees?
The term for all memberships is January 1 - December 31. There is no limit to the number of individuals within a member company who may participate in TRMA Canada. Membership fees are reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors on an annual basis. For more information on the current fee structure please contact the membership committee or any Board member.